Welcome to Achillea's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Birmingham and 50km
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Achillea in a few words
I have 13+ years experience in developing and delivering brand and content strategies for top global brands with a particular focus on the customer experience and market needs.
My understanding of industry trends and commercial opportunities allow me to assist in creating and implementing the best possible strategies to reach your target audience. The results mean that you will be able to make informed decisions about your business goals.
I've worked with brands such as Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Jaguar, Landrover, Reflex Nutrition, and The Home Club.
Some of the key skills I have nurtured over my career include:
- Providing marketing expertise to clients
- Deep understanding of content and brand marketing
- Research of industries, markets, demographics, trends, sales results, and other data related to products or services
- Analyses details of competitor offerings, including specifications, market share, pricing, and promotional materials
- Creation of detailed reports with research findings and analysis to inform marketing strategies
Provides written documents and verbal presentations for each client to guide the creation of new marketing plans and strategies
- Assisting marketing managers and directors in coming up with focused branding, positioning, and marketing tools for each product or service
- Working within the budget to produce effective promotional materials and advertising opportunities
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted