Welcome to Adil's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around London and 50km
- Business sector
- Consulting & Audits
- Fashion & Cosmetics
- Health & Wellness
- Luxury Goods
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Adil in a few words
Now consulting for Entrepreneurs, Start-ups, SME’s and Corporate businesses.
Providing a truly tailored approach and specialist in -
- Sales Strategy
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Retail & e-Commerce Business
- Business Growth
- Cost Reduction
- Promotional & Marketing Plans
- Project Management
- Business Planning
- Supply Chain
- Omni & Multi-channel Planning
- Shopify e-Commerce
NEW to the world of freelancing, I have over 10 years of Business Development, Corporate Sales and Marketing experience working for start-ups, SME’s and some of the world’s most prestigious brands (Coca-Cola, Unilever, NBC Universal) along with founding a successful e-commerce business.
Get in touch today! ... and let’s discuss your business and how I can support.
Business Consultant - As a freelancer
Protein World Ltd.
Global Sales Director
NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Business Development Manager
• New business development and account management in the physical Home Entertainment market.
• Prospecting and account research to identify key strategic accounts to target.
• Manage contract renewals, generate new opportunities and drive growth.
• Ensure all leads, opportunities, contacts and activity is tracked and captured in a timely manner.
• Negotiate new business contracts and agree Heads of Terms.
• Manage the process of setting up new accounts from start to finish.
• Growing and nurturing an existing account base through strategic plans and strong collaboration.
• Manage a relationship between the different music and movie studio partners.
• Collaborate with other support functions to ensure all in-store activity is executed to the highest standard for each campaign.
UNILEVER - Unilever
Customer Account Manager
• Managing Unilever's biggest category – Personal Care. A portfolio of world leading products from Deodorants, Skin Care, Skin Cleansing and Hair.
• Part of a strong commercial team building key internal and external relationships at a senior level, working in partnership with accounts to achieve key business objectives.
• Cross functional working between Brand Building, Brand Development, Supply Chain, Shopper Marketing, Finance, Business Operations and Legal.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of Pharmacy strategic initiatives for Unilever and the proposals for ways of working.
UNILEVER - Unilever
•Trading Executive for Wholesale, Costco & DCS accounts; responsible for data analysis, administrative assistance, project work, sales reporting, information gate-keeping, training, and customer relations.
•Responsible for ad-hoc and monthly data analysis pertaining to several areas: customer sales; category performance; distribution; trade terms compliance.
•Responsible for the management of over 250 accounts in the Cold Channel consisting of Neighbourhood, Convenience, Licensed, Restaurants and Fast Food outlets.
•Winning, developing & maintaining a profitable soft drink volume and profitable cold drink equipment and signage installs as per targets within all cold outlets.
•Ensuring full distribution and availability of CCE products in these outlets by filling distribution gaps via transfer order system, introducing new CCE products to retailers and educating retailers on the benefits of stocking CCE products.
•The implementation of promotional activation through display and placing of POS.
•Generating leads and creating weekly journey plan, as well as maintaining coverage on secured business.
•Monitoring, reviewing & presenting volume performance at outlet level to secure incremental volume in line with distribution and availability.
•Nominated 'Power User' for the new Salesforce.com CRM platform.
•Working in the instant consumption team for the Central Region, ensuring that there is a ready supply of chilled products in the top four supermarket chains.
•Targeted on Revenue, Availability and Coverage.
•Conversant with Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury's stock management systems.
•Liaising and conducting JBP meetings with store management to secure extra stock and space.
•For the national RM bonus incentive, focusing on uplift of 'Olympic Legacy Brands'; finished 1st within the region and 3rd nationally – Achieved through gaining local display's and 100% stock availability.
•Won 'Star of the Quarter' for Q3, after being in the role for a period of 6 months
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted