Welcome to Ayman's freelance profile!
Works remotely from Manchester
- Suggested rate £304 / day
- Experience 7+ years
This freelancer is available full-time but hasn't confirmed their availability in over 7 days.
Location and workplace preferences
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
Native or bilingual
Ear to the Ground
- Directing Music Videos for established artists
- Editing Music Videos for established artists.
- Producing Music Videos for established artists
- Writing video and story treatments
- Graphic design (album art, artist promo, website, brand development and creating logos,.)
- Website design
- Instagram and Facebook advert adds
- Published photographer
- Creative Director on photo and video shoots
- Video Editing
- Video colourist (colour grading)
- Camera operator
- Created in depth visual treatments and mood boards for artists
Videographer & Content Creator
- Directed a range of full facebook commercials, serious and comical
- Produced a series of instgram videos
- Produced one of the first medical aesthetics podcasts in the UK
- Interviewed clients whilst filming to create content
- Created documentary style interviews for facebook and youtube promotion
- Filmed and edited E-Learning courses that generated heavy financial revenue for the company
- Operated cameras during live treatments
- Instructed a number of small crews during filming
- Use photoshop to enchance images for social media
- Adapted stratergies for attacking social media in a new and innovative way
- Collaborated with clients to showcase their incredible stories, using the power of film to connect with the audinece.
-Showcased ideas through visual treatments
Squat Life Clothing
Associate Creative Director
•Created shot lists, booked talent and locations and prepared the location and set for shooting.
•Oversaw all phases of video production from pre- to post-production.
•Managed casting and selected shot locations.
•Generated detailed specs of final designs.
•Monitored production schedules while adhering to assigned budgets.
•Generated computer graphics and page-layout software, graphic elements and photography.
•Translated complex concepts and data into compelling visuals for media outreach.
•Collaborated with designers and the editorial team on marketing materials.
•Managed project deadlines and monitored milestones through completion stage.
Three Knights Security
•Working on the safe keeping of licensed venues, as well as problem.
•Solving and communicating effectively to the public.
•Developed and rolled out new policies.
•Talked regularly with citizens to establish rapport and become a familiar presence in the area.
•Detected suspicious activities and watched for criminal acts and rule infractions.
•Circulated among visitors, customers and employees to preserve order and protect property.
•Denied entrance to the building to unauthorised persons.
•Secured all doors in the office and main building after hours.
Published Photographer on creative lookbook
•Photos used as the main Display at BODYPOWER expo 2016
•Creatively directed the photos for a look book.
•Researched, developed and pitched stories that reflected the unique sensibilities of the USN brand.
•Operated a 5D or smaller camera for behind-the-scenes shoots.
•Supervised the post-production process, including editing, dubbing and colour correction.
•Operated C100 cameras during shooting.
•Led daily production meetings and weekly production calls.
•Designed new on-brand visual elements to effectively convey concepts and messaging.
•Collaborated with vendors to ensure style consistency with other marketing materials.
•Generated new ideas with limited direction and varied internal client needs.
Hamstead Hall Academy
•Promoted good behaviour by using the positive reinforcement method.
•Promoted language development skills through reading and storytelling.
•Organised small groups of children while transitioning to and from outdoor play.
•Communicated regularly with parents about daily activities and behaviours.
•Identified early warning signs of emotional and developmental problems in children.
•Maintained a child-friendly environment by allowing frequent access to outdoor activities.
•Developed guidelines for injury prevention.
•Taught a range of sport-specific skills in a clear, safe manner.
•Acted as a positive role model for team participants and in the community
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted
Bachelor's Degree, Creative Digital Media
University of Worcester
Bachelor's Degree, Creative Digital Media