Welcome to Bill's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around London and 50km
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Bill in a few words
My focus is always on ensuring everything I do brings benefit to the client. Process refinement is at the forefront of everything I do.
I am able to quickly analyse and undertstand requirements, translating them into readable specifications from which agreed solutions are created.
Designing and developing IT solutions is a journey for both the consultant and the client, I like to believe that I can take the client along a pathway that allows them to grow their business, improve staff rentention and facilitate change to bring the results they desire.
Technical Consultant Developer
• Development of MRI Horizon font end, middle tier and back end solutions using .Net C#, Java script and Oracle PLSQL packages. Creation of reports using SSRS and Oracle packages.
• Requirements gathering with clients and development of specifications, designs, estimates and test plans for bespoke functionality
• Development of MRI Manhattan configurations and customisations including API and Pentaho Integrations, Workflows, Grids and Crystal Reports templates.
• Code review and testing of work committed by developers in project teams. Key Achievements: Design, development and documentation for new windows service using .Net C# SSRS and Oracle PLSQL packages for secure automated delivery of files to and from multiple locations with comprehensive reporting of success and failure metrics. Design and development of several enterprise integrations between MRI real estate platforms (Manhattan and Horizon) and external platforms such as Peoplesoft requiring extensive validation and transformation of data. Implementation and delivery of Real Estate management solutions to clients in diverse industries such as banking, large scale development, storage, rail infrastructure facilities management and lease management.
Senior/ Lead Developer/ Head of IT
• Designing and implementing highly automated, workflow, digital solutions to the business
• Managing a globally distributed development team with analysts, quality auditors and developers
• Reporting to the board on budgets, progress and timelines Key achievements: Led technical team that migrated legacy bespoke property management platform to MRI Manhattan SAAS platform. Used front to back end .NET MVC to create SQL Sever based ETL to transform data and interoperate between MRI Manhattan and other applications including internal bespoke web applications, Exact Globe/ Synergy, Drupal CMS and Salesforce using mixtures of SOAP webservices, RESTful API and JSON depending on target applications. Designed and developed customer portal using full stack .Net, apsx, C#, HTML/ CSS, SQL Server, IIS, RESTful API and JSON. Designed and developed full workflow based, digital, "initial interest" to digitally signed contract portal using full stack .Net, apsx, C#, HTML/ CSS, SQL Server, IIS, RESTful API and JSON, interoperating with Trimble Manhattan at multiple points managing over 10k signed leases per year. Replaced existing Microsoft Access database with an extensive workflow based software solution for operational property management, scalable to any number of legal entities serving over 300 internal users and 10k external users (clients). Application allowed the business to increase operational capacity by 30% with the same staff numbers with .Net web application using asp .Net, C#, HTML/CSS, SQL Server. Developed and implemented an SSRS reporting platform to provide real-time MI directly to board members. Developed and implemented Drupal CMS for website automatically updated by Trimble Manhattan hosted on AWS
CAMELOT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD
Solutions Architect/ Developer
National Patient Safety Agency
Senior Software Engineer
Accenture - ACCENTURE ORGANISATION
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Developer
Electronic Data Systems
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted