Welcome to Carole's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Bruxelles - Brussel, België - Belgique - Belgien
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- Business sector
- Retail (Small Business)
- Energy & Utilities
- Film & AV
- Company size
- 1 person
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Native or bilingual
Carole in a few words
Back home, I was offered a job at Page Personnel as a Recruitment Consultant for Sales & Marketing profiles. I learned how to translate targets into professional actions. Even though, Page Personnel gave me great satisfaction I knew my interest laid elsewhere. Namely for start-ups and project-based jobs with a 360° requirement.
In my search for a new opportunity, I felt the urge to contribute to a better world by choosing to work for companies that want to make a positive impact socially and environmentally. Those values I was happy to find at GR'EAT granola, a Belgian start-up producing and distributing 100% organic and gluten free granola. I am proud of the goals we achieved as a young entrepreneurial team and wish them a successful continuation.
In parallel, I have developed a passion for woodworking and furniture restauration. If you too, have an interest in saving old furniture and bringing it back to life, you might want to follow me on #secondcatch.
This summer 2022, I joined a fast-growing start-up promoting and supporting craftsmen by organizing workshops in their atelier. This way people get to realise what’s hidden behind an artisanal creation and learn to value the craftsmen’s work and expertise. This being said, I believe I have found a job that thrills me in a sector that I am even more passionate about and with colleagues I can be myself with.
International Business Development
- Maintaining a good relationship with all existing clients and with a big focus on the retailers.
- Price, Product, Place, Promotion strategy
- Launching of new products
- People Management
- Recruiting GR'EAT colleagues
- Focus on B2B sales mainly: Retail, organic supermarket, HoReCa, concept stores, ...
- Prospection of new clients
- Inbound & Outbound sales
- Export to Dutch, French and German market
- Managing a student pool for 'on the road sales'
- Organising in store-activations and promotions or tastings
- Organising some B2C events
- Writing B2B newsletters, updating website, ...
- Optimising internal processes at GR'EAT granola (360°)
Sales and Marketing Consultant
• Commercial development of new and existing clients
• Matching the right candidate with the right company
• People Management Page Personnel is a specialized recruitment company. Each team is divided by its specialization in terms of field. They focus also focus on sector, assignment type, salary level and location. Page Personnel works with startups, SME's and Multinationals in various sectors (FMCG, Automotive, Retail and many more). They recruit a large scope of profiles over the entire country. I was qualified in recruiting:
- Digital Marketer, SEO/SEA Specialist & E-commerce Specialist
- Account Executive/Manager
- Communication Coordinator, Copywriter, Social Media Expert
- Product & Brand Manager
- Trade Marketer & Category Manager
- Customer Insights & Marketing Intelligence
- Marketing Consultants
Backpacking in South Amercia
BeFre SPRL/ BVBA
Junior Sales Manager
• Prospection of new clients
• Handling orders and advising clients on specific orders
• Making of order notes, sketches, invoices (from A to Z)
• Updating website, writing newsletters, Social Media posts, …
Intern Junior Account Manager
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted