Welcome to Dwayne's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Dwayne in a few words
Traffic & Project Manager Webcast
• Ensuring incoming jobs are scheduled and planned for in line with job scope.
• Identifying resourcing requirements, booking freelancers when needed and be the main point of contact for the webcasting team for the wider business.
• Facilitating team collaboration and efficiency across multiple international locations. Project Management:
• Project managing one or more client briefs or work-streams at various stages from project initiation through to delivery.
• Show-calling, creating running orders/show flows on behalf of the client and ensuring all necessary live elements are in place for the event. Live Streaming & Virtual Events Delivery:
• Stream configuration and testing on multiple platforms. These include social media platforms but also Webex, Zoom & Microsoft Teams.
• On-boarding speakers, conducting audio/video checks and explaining how the technology will work.
• Managing client events on platforms such as Zoom. Playing in videos on said platforms or over the stream, running polls and Q&A and general attendee management.
HR & Systems Administrator
Post Room Operative
Sony Global Treasury Services
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted