Welcome to Eleonora's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Amsterdam, NH, Netherlands
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Amsterdam and 50km
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Eleonora in a few words
During my HR career in big product companies, I learned a lot about user research and empathising with different people. Later I decided to make a career change and enrolled in UX/UI Ironhack Bootcamp, where I got a chance to practise my UX skills a lot working on changing and creating new users' experiences within an international team and tight deadlines.
Among my UX / UI design skills are the following:
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative user research and competitive analysis
• Ideate user-centered design solutions
• Build design systems using atomic design methodology in Figma
• Deliver mobile and desktop high-fidelity prototypes
• Perform concept, usability, and desirability testings
Ironhack - Ironhack School
UX / UI Designer
• Completed 5 UX / UI projects using a design thinking approach for changing or creating new users' experiences, working with an international team during high-intensity, 9 weeks with more than 500 hours of work.
• Collaborated on the final project with the German Art School for 2 weeks to improve the UX & redesign the UI for their website. Interactive desktop prototype as the final deliverable.
Senior HR Business Partner (IT)
• Defined and executed a staffing strategy in close cooperation with business leaders: RnD team grew 4 times in 2021
• Developed Recruitment and Developer Relations teams from 7 up to 25 people
• Implemented career ladders system and pilot performance management process for RnD Department
IT Recruitment Teamlead
• Led talent acquisition and recruitment-related programs for Design, Machine Learning&Research and Search Portal Services Departments
• Prepared and executed a staffing strategy for the Design Department, including the launch and execution of the Design Break project (the workshop series for product designers) on the recruitment side
• Fostered a healthy environment & team spirit and contributed to the team's success. The team expanded from 2 up to 12 people
• Successful fulfillment of hiring plan (140% on average per month in 2018 and 149% in 2019)
Head of IT Staffing Department
• Executed budget planning and control of financial results
• Participated in business development (active sales, tenders)
• Managed and developed IT staffing team
• Overfulfillment of hiring plan
• Attracted new business and strengthened relationships with strategic clients.
• Led the transition to a new ATS and recruitment-related processes automatization project: reduced time to enter data by 30%
• Participated in coaching young specialists and exchanging experience with the colleagues
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted