Welcome to Fanar's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Lille, France
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Lille and 50km
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Consulting & Audits
Senior IT Consultant - Auchan - DSI - Service Ingénierie et Sécurité.
• Designs and implements robust solutions, programs, and policies for addressing relevant security risks
• Responsible for Symantec project (Stores, Drives, Auchan Centrale d'achat, Croix and Lagistique): Checking Virus Definition of SEPM, Top source of an attack, Free Disk space of SEPM drive, All Action Failed risk, AV Engine Off / Auto-protect off clients, Outdated SEP Clients, Configured Unmanaged Detector and notification as well for the same.
Digital & IT
IT Infrastructure Manager
Manage the day-to-day activities of the IT group including downtime, reporting service levels, defining and tracking IT operational metrics and provide status to management
Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, and so on.
Oversee the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access rights in AD
Manage and ensure the effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
Prepare overall status and activity metrics that documents and tracks delivery of IT services, planned and unplanned system outages, and other key IT performance metrics
Maintains overall security of networks, systems, and data
Ensures high availability of critical business systems.
Owns and maintains strict controls on data/system backups and recoverability
Develop and manage relationships with vendors in support of staff augmentation and systems support
Manage overall capacity utilization of Server/hardware environment ensuring it is optimized to meet business requirements
Digital & IT
Network System Administrator
• System administrator of Window-based corporate environments: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, 7, 8.
• Installation and configuration of Linux systems: Red Hat, CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Oracle Linux.
• Installation and configuration of Oracle Virtual Server: Xen-based) and virtual machines (Windows and Linux guests.
• Network Administrator: wired and wireless TCP/IP networks installation and configuration, management of firewalls and proxy servers.
• Installation of Java-based enterprise business applications: including Oracle databases (10g2 and 11g2) and Java application servers (IBM WebSphere, Oracle Weblogic, and Tomcat).
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted