Welcome to Hannah's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Hannah in a few words
NHS - Menarini
Project Manager - As a freelancer
- Develop cross sector partnerships whilst working between the PCNs and other key stakeholders to support delivery of the Network Contract Directed Enhanced Service (DES).
- Lead projects and initiatives which at different stages of implementation and delivery.
- Create project proposals, develop implementation plans and monitor project delivery.
- Bid for new central money and funding streams as they become available to the PCNs.
- Manage financial planning and reporting on behalf of the PCNs to an accurate and high standard.
- Budget management experience including confident use of Excel and finance applications.
- Maintain credibility to foster a culture of collaboration and joint working.
- Develop strong relationships and engage with a wide range of stakeholders with both clinical and non-clinical backgrounds across and beyond the PCN geographical footprints, to ensure collaborative approaches to service delivery.
- Undertake audits when required to enable and support projects and PCN delivery
-Identify and develop appropriate tools and measures of improvement to support change management, frameworks and data.
- Support the implementation of relevant and appropriate data sharing agreements, as required by the PCN
NHS Property Services
- Consistent logging and inputting onto various IT systems and following the delivery of the end to end project lifecycle.
- Create and issue subcontractor orders and scope of works
- Monitor project lifecycle from initiation to closure.
- Ensuring the successful rollout of the LED upgrade scheme to customers.
- Manage the development of project management deliverables for each project stage.
- Liaising with Facility Managers and their team of contractor staff to ensure the smooth running of the Capital plans.
- Whilst working on the new LED products, I am also multi-tasking and also assisting on the solar panel project.
- Communicate effectively with all clients, sub-contractors and stakeholders and act as an ambassador for NHS Property Services.
- Knowledge regarding construction, site work activities and tendering processes.
- Manage and supervise works including preparing and updating work programmes, Health & Safety information.
- Placing orders, overseeing & updating clients as well as collating and submitting O&M information.
- Attend design, site, and pre-start meetings as necessary to ensure that both client and tenders requirements are met in accordance with the agreed contract.
- Resolving issues and delivering results whilst collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Delivering a range of projects from minor adaptations and refurbishments
- Be responsible for the application of all relevant internal strategies, policies, and best practice on every project.
- Communicate in a confident, authoritative, and assertive manner that is in line with established policies, practices and priorities of the company and the clients.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted