Welcome to Keri's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Keri in a few words
• Researching and writing articles for print and online, as well as blogs, content for apps, opinion pieces, social media posts, brochures, press releases, e-newsletters, emails and website copy in line with briefs.
• A good understanding of how to write content for SEO purposes.
• Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office, SharePoint, WordPress, Camtasia and content management platforms such as Gather Content and Monday.com.
Copy by Keri
Press & Media
Freelance Copywriter - As a freelancer
• Journalist for Emersons Green Voice, Bishopston Voice, Henleaze & Westbury Voice, Filton Voice and Keynsham Voice.
• Journalist for University Business, Education Technology, Independent Education Today, Bristol Property Live (Properties and Lifestyle), West Weddings and B&NES council's Connect magazine.
• Writing press releases: Air ambulance charity’s founding CEO set to retire after nine years at the controls.
• Writing posts for social media and scheduling using Buffer and Hootsuite.
• Creating visual content for social media using Canva.
• Using a Mac and InDesign to upload magazine articles to a Wordpress website.
• Writing blogs, client case studies, , awards entries and copy for websites.
• Producing MailChimp e-newsletters.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted