Welcome to Krishnachaitanya's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Birmingham and 50km
Krishnachaitanya in a few words
Krishna's research in the area of Change Management was published in highly ranked academic and practitioner journals. His work in the field of legal service innovation was recognised through awards, published magazine articles, and invited talks at various forums such as The Lawyer, Innovate UK and European Foundation for Management Development.
Aston Business School
Aston Business School
Organisational Change & Project Manager
- Working closely with partners, lawyers and support staff, I designed and delivered several change projects that have significantly improved the firm's efficiency and effectiveness in delivering high quality legal services.
- Designed and launched a customised Project Management methodology for delivering internal projects.
- Designed a robust process for streamlining the high volume, process driven legal services to improve operational efficiency and enhance service experience for clients.
- Based on the research conducted through KTP project, developed a unique 5-step change management methodology not only suitable for Higgs but also to the wider legal industry.
- Using action research and soft systems methodology as interventions, applied sophisticated techniques such as 'Process Oriented Holonic' (PrOH) modelling to deliver operational and cultural change at an increased speed.
Aston Business School in Partnership with Higgs and Sons Solicitors
KTP Associate (Management Consulting)
- Identified the status quo of current management systems and practices at Higgs and designed approaches to reconcile differences between current and the desired culture.
- Assembled and managed cross-functional project teams involving people at all levels, from Secretary through to Senior Partner, towards improving operational processes and practices.
- Benchmarked the strategies of Higgs' competitors and conducted a gap analysis highlighting the feasibility and suitability of change. Revised management systems and processes to meet the needs of Higgs partners and their clients.
- Designed process improvement plan comprising of E2E life cycle maps for 10 legal service areas within Higgs and developed training material for staff to embed the revised management systems and processes.
- Conducted 45 in-depth staff interviews, 12 focus groups, 22 service improvement workshops, analysed the transcripts using 'Template Analysis' technique and presented findings to the firm's strategy board.
- Contributed to the design of over a dozen innovative models and frameworks to address complex issues around pricing and resourcing within the firm. Underlying philosophy was rapid prototyping and agile development in conjunction with lawyers and support staff.
- Achieved significant change in the culture and operations of the firm as measured through surveys focus groups and financial performance.
Birmingham City University
Business Analyst (Software Development/Market Research)
-KTP Associate at BCU in partnership with an IT Company in Birmingham.
-Consultant for designing a one of its kind "Customer Experience Management" system for companies operating in the Social Housing sector of UK.
-Project Manager for overseeing the development of the CEM system
Research Assistant (Sustainable Energy/ Power Systems)
-Incharge for designing and developing a Software Interface for a module in project AuRA-NMS
-Worked closely with Imperial College, London and Strathclyde University for delivering the software interface.
-Software development and Testing of CRM system for British Telecom using Siebel and Clarify Applications
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted