Welcome to Rebecca's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Business sector
- Arts & Crafts
- Fashion & Cosmetics
- Health & Wellness
- Luxury Goods
- Company size
- 1 person
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Rebecca in a few words
My specialty lies in helping start-up brands establish their marketing foundations in order to achieve growth. I'm adept at creating a marketing strategy, and content calendar and setting up all the required platforms to establish a functioning marketing mix. I'm here to support and enhance small and large brands looking to engage with their customers in new and positive ways, through:
• consulting on your brand’s identity: establish your core mission and vision, resulting in a concise deck to share internally, or externally with retailers, investors or recruiters.
• creating your brand’s tone of voice: establishing its personality and translating how this looks across the full marketing mix, resulting in a formalised deck.
• writing SEO-optimised copy and content for your website, from product descriptions to well-researched blog articles. Proficient in Shopify, Magento and SquareSpace.
• email marketing, working within Klaviyo, Mailchimp and Omnisend to create conversion-focused and engaging newsletter campaigns, automation flows and customer segments.
• social media: captivating and click-worthy caption writing and hashtag research
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted