Welcome to Rose's freelance profile!
Works remotely from London
- Suggested rate €308 / day
- Experience 2-7 years
This freelancer is available full-time but hasn't confirmed their availability in over 7 days.
Location and workplace preferences
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
Native or bilingual
Rose in a few words
- 7+ years of content writing and visual content creation
- Specialism in travel and lifestyle writing using SEO, with self-grown audience of 6k
- Qualified teacher with 6 years of experience in education sector, spending 3 years in a leadership role
- 1 year of copywriting, editing and proofing official communications in the Prime Minister's Office - 25 countries travelled
- A published digital Illustrator, skilled in Adobe Draw, Illustrator, Fresco, Lightroom and Photoshop.
I have dedicated my time to researching and producing written and visual content about the multiplicity of destinations I have visited over the last 6 years, steadily amassing over 6k followers across social media through articles, videos, images and itineraries. This has led directly to hotel, flight and tour bookings. My passion long pre-dates the era of “insta-tourism’’, as I have been a keen traveller, hotel critic and itinerary curator since I was a child, thanks to the many trips my Grandma took me on. In 2019, I was recruited by representatives of the European Commission to undertake a four-part cultural heritage trip to Greece, to increase Anglo-Greek relations. I have spoken at travel conferences, and written and produced content for different publications.
I specialise in: • Destination guides (city, coast, culinary, hotels) • Destination Research • Travel blog posts and articles • Social Media (reels, TikToks, strategy) • Listicles • Reviews • Travel and tour itineraries • Remote Working • Think Pieces • Educational Content
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted