Welcome to Tyler's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Edinburgh and 50km
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
- Business sector
- Consulting & Audits
- Digital & IT
- Luxury Goods
- Company size
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
- 1000 - 4999 people
- ≥ 5000 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Tyler in a few words
Channel Bakers - Global eCommerce & Advertising Agency
Managing Directory - EMEA Business Development and Sales Operation
- Driving technological innovation to contribute to the company knowledge-base and optimize efficiencies
- Developed on-going product and sales training program to strengthen team performance and achieve stretch sales goals
- Work with Amazon to improve and enhance beta products for advertising and retail - Oversee key staff expansions across multiple divisions including ad operations, engineering, eCommerce management & sales
- Analyzed market research and developed new strategies to meet competitive market conditions.
- Was key in building an international customer base of nearly 200 sales accounts supporting 11+ countries and established relationships with potential clients in key markets.
- Create and execute learning & development tools for sales, client communication and ad operation, to provide key training to new and existing team members
Hearst, Alpha Building & Crane, Thesis Branding, Aielron, etc.
Consulting & Audits
Business Consultant - As a freelancer
- Industries include: product development, brand recommendations, analytical insights, capital raising and presentation development / delivery.
- Wrote copy for everything from blog postings, direct-mail letters, email campaigns and advertising.
- Influence direction of businesses from a sales perspective with recommendations and training.
- Implemented new lead generation processes. Interface with clients and vendors on behalf of the company as needed. Selected Contributions:
- Created and managed marketing campaigns, including writing copy for online and direct mail.
- Doubled projected business sales from the previous fiscal year as a business development rep for a startup
- Created Hearst Media presentation for Executive VP to support acquisition and consolidation of media assets
- Used expertise to mediate financial deadlock resulting in payment of three-year overdue invoice.
- Support over 100+ staff driving a unified customer experience, acquiring incremental revenue through consistent sales messaging.
- Was responsible for staff development through coaching and development.
- Developing processes & training material for internal employees while increasing customer engagement around business sales process in highly-technical solutions selling environment.
- Leveraged business analytics (purchasing patterns, census data, etc.) to develop targeted marketing campaigns increasing business sales to 139% to forecast
- Implemented customer segmentation to identify and engage companies that were underserved, increasing outbound efforts 150% higher than the market standard
- Developed a consistent business events schedule to engage existing customer base and provide new avenues for lead generation, increasing active customer base from 18% to 42%
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted