Welcome to Dr. Gloria's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Lucerne, Switzerland
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Business sector
- Retail (Small Business)
- Education & E-learning
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Native or bilingual
Dr. Gloria in a few words
Selection of services
- Product development: Technical consulting, Idea discussion, Product design, Market research, Regulatory compliance, Feasibility study
- Technical, Scientific & Medical Writing: White paper, Journal article, Review article, Blog article, News article, Regulatory documents, Clinical trial documents, Marketing content, Educational content
- Data science & analysis: Product design & development, Data processing
- Academic research: Qualitative research, Internet research, Systematic reviews and meta-analysis, Review article, Evidence-based answers, Secondary data compilation, Literature search
15 years of scientific experience, holding a valuable expertise in Project management and scientific writing.
• Progressed from fundamental multidisciplinary research (Chemistry, Nanobiotech, Biochemistry) to in vitro Pharmacology (Cell Biology, Target ID, Proteomics), moving to Pharmaceutical R&D (ADME/DMPK) and getting into Project Management and Clinical trial OP, with a last immersion into the Medical Device Development.
• This has provided me with a deep knowledge in a variety of scientific and clinical fields, as well as a broad understanding of the drug development process from bench to market and beyond.
• My fluency in four languages (English, German, Spanish, Catalan) combined with my international career (Spain, Germany, Switzerland) in multicultural environments allows me to write for a diversity of public.
Director - As a freelancer
Scientist & Regulatory affairs
Merck KGaA - Merck KGaA
- Medical & Regulatory writing. Data analysis and management. Preparation/review of regulatory documents and templates.
- Clinical research. Clinical trial operations. Bioanalysis and Drug Metabolism. Sample logistics
- Preclinical research. Method development. Mechanistic insights into complex drug behaviours.
Max Plank Institut
Scientist in Pharmacology
- Academic research: Execution of 4 projects, involving organization of cross-functional teams. Research: mode-of-action of small bioactive molecules, development of ex-vivo target validation assays.
PhD Fellow in Drug Discovery
- Multi-tasking in inter-institutional projects, including task coordination.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted