Welcome to Guurpritt's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around London and 50km
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
- Business sector
- Video Games & Animation
- Wine & Spirits
- Travel & Tourism
- Company size
- 1 person
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Guurpritt in a few words
I've spent most of my career in tech and the last 4 years within SaaS start-ups (Seed to Series A). My skillsets straddle both People & Talent and have a background in early careers and L&D as an added bonus! I've worked as both an individual contributor (twice reporting directly to the CEO) as well as managing a team. I feel equally comfortable entering a green-field environment and building from scratch as I do coming into an already fleshed-out team and or process. I believe in creating authentic and trusting relationships with my colleagues and am proud of the long-lasting relationships I have with my ex-colleagues once I have left a role.
I'm passionate about creating cultures where employees are engaged and able to do their best work. I want to work with people that are diverse, work hard and foster a communicative and empathetic workplace environment. I love working within companies creating positive or meaningful change in the world!
I look forward to working with you!
Digital & IT
Head of People & Talent
I was hired after Flow raised a Seed round of $9.1 mill. The initial focus of my role was to formalise the People & Talent function. Upon joining I created a People and Talent strategy for the year ahead and started to deliver on hiring targets and talent and people strategy. I doubled the team's permanent headcount from 6 to 12 during my time there, with most of the hiring sitting in Engineering.
- I introduced a structured hiring process. As well as building out the HR and Talent tech stacks.
- In my last few months I hired a Talent Specialist to support anticipated hiring needs in 2023.
- I was the point of contact for all Flow employees for People related matters. I was responsible for advising and running point on any ER cases.
- I reviewed policies, employment contracts and audited people files.
- I was solely responsible for all HR administration.
- I was a strong advocate within the business for Learning & Development. I devised and ran a 3-day People and Culture off-site. Created and ran all the workshops and training myself.
Digital & IT
Talent Acquisition Manager
Trint is a Series A funded start-up turned scale-up. Founded in 2014 Trint reinvents transcription extending automated-speech-to text so that users can trust the output. Recorded content becomes searchable. I came in as a stand-alone Talent Partner reporting directly to the CEO and was tasked with building the Talent function from scratch.
- I managed a team of three direct reports (two Talent Partners and a Talent Coordinator).
- I worked closely with the VP of People creating the People and Talent team’s quarterly strategy, as well as supporting the creation of the People Team OKRs.
- Worked closely with senior leaders supporting them with succession and workforce planning.
I was the champion for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within the Trint business.
- Responsible for reporting on recruitment metrics to C-suite.
- I was tasked with building and running training courses. Some recent examples are: DE&I, Greenhouse Systems Training, Recruitment 101, Functional Interview Training for new managers & company wide workshops.
- I remained hands-on with recruitment focusing primarily on Executive and Commercial hiring but stepped in wherever I was needed.
- Scaled the company up from 40- 120+ employees over a two and a half year period (Toronto office & London HQ).
- Implemented the Applicant Tracking System Greenhouse.
- Rolled-out a Structured Hiring approach across the Trint business.
- Recruited a team of 3 direct reports (two UK based Talent Partners and a Toronto based Talent Coordinator).
- In 2020 92% of our open roles were filled in-house, keeping agency spend to a minimum.
- In 2020 the team reduced the time to hire from 55 days to 34 days.
Recent projects include: Employer Brand, Employer Value Proposition, DE&I, CRM creation (to encourage proactive as opposed to reactive recruitment), Candidate Experience and process/system automation projects.
Talent Team Lead
Talent Acquisition Partner
Digital & IT
Talent Acquisition - Europe
I looked after the Testing Service Line within Mindtree Europe, Project Management Centre of Excellence within Bluefin (SAP), Internal/Shared Services hires, I also ran Mindtree's Junior Talent programmes for the European geography.
I worked closely with the business and my key stakeholders to identify hiring needs and establish a strategy to ensure top talent for the business. I established excellent relationships with all my stakeholders. I created weekly and monthly recruitment trackers and reports for my stakeholders and contributed to the global recruitment reporting.
Key achievements and projects of interest:
- Worked closely with the offshore HR and Finance teams to map and streamline processes around sub-contractor set up, closure and invoice payments. I was POC for all vendor queries and invoices.
- Established the recruitment vendor PSL’s for my areas, regularly reviewing based on performance.
- Recruited to tight timeframes two undergraduates for the German Dual Study programme in conjunction with Salesforce. The Dual Study programme enables school leavers to work and gain real life project experience whilst they complete a university degree course.
- Liaised with the Marketing team to develop a social media campaign to attract candidates and raise brand awareness.
- Planned and ran the Salesforce assessment centre in Munich
- Arranged all onboarding, engagement activities and inductions for the new starters.
Most recently I have started discussions and planning around the 2019 Mindtree Europe Graduate intake. This is looking to be a much larger scale, cross-technology programme with a ‘study abroad’ component.
- Worked with the Practice Lead of Digital to scale up his team with Junior hires. I was working across three main areas: UX, Data Science and Web Services I was given a timeline of 2-3 months to recruit 6 team members. The project was successful with all 6 hires having been made by March 2019 when I left the company.
- Lead a project looking to increase the direct recruitment taking place within Mindtree Europe.
- As well as my day to day responsibilities I ran the Social Club for Bluefin, I also sat on the Christmas party and Charity committee.
Technologies/skills recruited for:
SAP, Project Managers, Testing, UX/UI, Web Services, Data Science, Developers, HR, IT, Talent Acquisition, Finance, Support Services.
Bluefin Solutions - Recruitment and Resourcing Assistant
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted